Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowstorm!

There's a big snowstorm on its way to our home.  It's supposed to be hitting some time this afternoon and run into Wednesday.  Already, it has dumped lots of snow on many states, and now it's our turn.  Some really good timing on this storm.  And certainly there are some of us who will appreciate it much more than others.

Aside from that I'm working on drawings and artwork for a bunch of different things.  It's busy - and I don't mind at all. 

In the spirit of the current weather forecast, I thought I would post a few illustrations that I recently created for an elementary textbook.  I always enjoy doing little pieces like this.  And I'll add a little dialogue to follow along with the drawings.
Ah, the morning of a snowstorm.  The silly old alarm clock is eager to wake me from a slumber.

 On regular winter days like this I might be bundled up waiting for the bus to get me to where I need to go.

But thankfully, this is a snow day!  And today I'll build a snow man instead!

Have a safe and happy day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment