Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just a teaser...

Have you heard of the Gathering?  It's an anthology book that is picking up a lot of buzz and has some really great talent involved.  I have a story that will be printed in Volume 4, but I'm not sure of when the release date is for that piece.  I'll give you more details when I have them.

For now, you can content yourself with visiting: www.grayhavencomics.com

While you're there scrolling through, you may notice that they are doing webcomics. 



http://www.grayhavencomics.com/2011/03/22/the-third-grayhaven-comics-webcomic/

The first webcomic from Grayhaven Comics that will be appearing on this coming Monday is called Kid Robo.  The story is by Marc Deschamps with the artwork and lettering by yours truly.  Please stop by and check it out!




On a separate note altogether, I will be climbing the CN Tower on April 14th (a week from this Thursday) in support of the World Wildlife Fund.  It's 1,776 steps to the checkpoint (and a few more to the actual top floor)


Please support my fundraising effort on behalf of the WWF if you can.  Every donation counts.


http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2880086&Lang=en-CA

For each donation of $25 or more, I will send that contributor an ACEO, by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment