Monday, September 5, 2011

No Heart

I was flipping through the television stations the other day and I came across the Care Bears.  Anyone remember that?  I know, I'm sure that everyone does to some extent.  Whether it's fondly, or with a somewhat annoyed feeling depends on how often you watched it of your own volition.
Oddly enough though, No Heart just captured my mind for a moment and struck a big bit of inspiration in me.  

Think about it, here's this creepy evil guy who should be hidden in shadow and just altogether spooky and he looks like a dark version of the Sorcerer's Apprentice.  I know, the designers weren't able to really make him scary, it was a kid's cartoon.  But, imagine if he was really freaking evil looking to the point of being a direct opposite of the cheeriness of the Care Bears?  I didn't even go that far with my design, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment