Friday, December 20, 2013

Fanny Friday

Hello everyone and welcome back once again to Fanny Friday!

It's my weekly salute to the backside of the week and possibly that of certain ladies.  There is usually a representation of fan art and artwork that is of the fanny.  Many times it combines the two.

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to by now when I say fanny...


Continuing with a bit of a winter theme for December I've gone with something Norse.  This time I've chosen the lovely Lady Sif.  Sif also happens to be one of my favourite Marvel characters.  You'll notice that this time I've just gone with the pencils and adjusted them a bit with digital programming so you could see it clearly. 

You'll notice that Sif has set herself to be somewhere clearly away from the Mistletoe...  

Enjoy!




I'm still available for commission.  Just drop me an email and we can chat.  Commissions can be for illustrations, blank comic sketch covers, interior comic page art, fine art, or whatever else tickles your fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment