Friday, January 24, 2014

Fanny Friday

Welcome back to Fanny Friday!

If you're not familiar with the Fanny Friday theme you should know that it involves either fan art of an existing character or art of the fanny!  You could also refer to the fanny as butt, bum, backside, arse, ass, seat, rump, glutes, derriere, etc, etc.

It's gone and gotten a little cold - actually it's on the miserable side of minus ridiculous once again.  So I thought I would go with a character that's mostly depicted in warm weather.  


Cheetara of the Thundercats is this weeks character.  I loved watching Thundercats.  One of the coolest things about Cheetara is that her character can stand on it's own.  She's not just a throw in so that the entire cast isn't male.  She also had her "sixth sense" which was somewhat of a debilitating ability, but it was unique to her.  In short - strong female characters are awesome.  




I know, I know - it's still cheesecake.  


And while I'm at it - here is a little hunky alien fan art for you.  ROM Space Knight!  Such a cheesy looking toy (but still resplendent in it's day) that I had really wanted, but mostly because I was captivated by the comics.


No comments:

Post a Comment