Friday, February 6, 2015

Fanny Friday February 6th

Welcome to the first Fanny Friday of February!  

This time we're going with some throwback characters (or current, depending on your perspective, I suppose.) G.I.Joe was one of my favourite cartoons when I was a child. And yes, I still do love it, and still read the comics.  

First up, we're going with one of my favourite Joes - Shipwreck!  He was always a lot of fun.

Some people had a problem with Polly - yeah, he was occasionally annoying.

To his chagrin, I'm sure, I'm posting the grand poobah of the bad guys, second. Cobra Commander - another character that was awesome and terribly enjoyable in his own right. I mean who can put together such a fantastic organization but never win? That takes one heck of a guy.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment