Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Live Painting Demonstration, July 2017

In July, I was invited to do a live painting demonstration as part of the Quilt of Belonging exhibit and Canada's Sesquicentennial Celebrations. Follow the pictures below to see where I ended up and a little while after I started (it was a blank canvas to start). Five hours in all, from noon to five.

 The Quilt of Belonging exhibit is on at the Cotton Factory in Hamilton. It's a beautiful piece and a massive undertaking. Should you have a chance, definitely drop down or make time to see it. The couple pictures I have posted below don't do it justice.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher

    It is always a great pleasure to invite you to our Art/Cultural events we hold to promote all the wonderful talent in our Region. We hope to see you with us again at Supercrawl in Hamilton this year!

    And can I buy that piece? My son and I are on a personal campaign to SAVE THE BEES!

    All the Best
    Adrienne
    The Heart of Ontario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrienne,

      Thanks again for having me at the Quilt of Belonging Exhibition. I'd love to be part of Supercrawl.

      For sure you can buy it. I want to save the bees too!

      Delete