Saturday, December 11, 2010

Published works!

I'd be remiss if I did not post this before the end of the year.  I've had some my artwork published by Imperium Star Games! 

If you're into Role Playing Games or RPGs for those that know, then you might like taking a look at their site:

www.imperiumstargames.com

They are creating Side Quests to be used with the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying game by Wizards of the Coast.  I'm really happy to be part of it.

The reason I would be remiss in not mentioning something now is that they are scheduled to make a second release before Christmas.  And I have artwork in there too, so rather than dumping a bunch of Dungeons and Dragons goodness out there all at once, I thought it best to put it out in two...

Here's a piece I created for the side quest:

copyright Imperium Star Games

Want to own some artwork created by me?  I'll tell you one method right now - : )

If you don't know Authors Promoting Authors then you should stop by and check out their promotional packages.  They have great prices and they really understand the how to promote and market books. 

As I mentioned, you can own some artwork created by me - for any new and renewing clients of Authors Promoting Authors, I will be creating an inked illustration for you.  The offer stands until January 15th, 2011.  Not only do you get fantastic cost efficient promotional services for your book, but you also get a custom piece of art from me! 

I wish I had a cool tag line like Stan Lee's "Excelsior" but I haven't thought of it yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment