Friday, August 16, 2013

Fanny Friday

Time for a little shrubbery.  

Yes, one of my favourite femme fatales, the lovely and deliriously crazy Poison Ivy.  There has to be a certain amount of missing brain cells, or perhaps misfiring brain activity that lets one commune so closely with plant life.  She's nearly as bad as Troy McClure sleeping with the fishes and I still don't know what that means.  

The Bat has a fantastic rogue's gallery and the former Pamela Isley gets to be the first of my Fanny Friday features of them.  Every Friday I post a new piece of fan art/fanny art featuring either a character or the posterior.  And once again this is a combination of the two.  I do so love doing this. 


How could I have been pulling that job down tonight, Batman.  I've been at home tending to my plants in the buff...  

Wow - another post with green lettering.  





No comments:

Post a Comment