Friday, November 29, 2013

Fanny Friday

Welcome to the final Fanny Friday for the month of November here on my blog.  I love creating these pieces.  Next month perhaps we'll have some sort of seasonal theme?

In case you haven't been through this with me before -- Why Fanny?  Because it's a mix of fan art, and that rather centered physical attribute, the fanny (or as you may call it, backside, bottom, posterior, glutes, ass, arse, buttocks, butt, or whatever other simile you may choose.)  Today's second feature does indeed mix both (because in some cases it can be either one or the other).

May I present to you, the Princess Jun from Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, or Battle of the Planets, or Kagukaninjatai Gatchaman for you purists.I knew it as Battle of the Planets when I was a wee lad.  It was one of my favourite shows ever and I never saw the final episode to air in North America.  The last I saw of Princess Jun was her being swallowed by a gigantic flower - the likes of which had been consuming a great many people.  I need closure!  Of course, if I were to find it, I'd probably have to try and rewatch the entire series just to get the feel for the gravity of that scene.  :)


For a little extra excitement, I decided to do some simple computer assisted colouring on this one:

What do you think?


As mentioned, there is a secondary Fanny Friday this week.  This one features an Elektra piece.  You may recognize her from a photo I took at Unplugged Expo back in October.  She deserved a better scan and a dob of colour, in my opinion.  


Just because the technology exists, here she is in black/white, too!



As a little reminder, I am available for commissions. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment