Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Character Designing

I really enjoy creating character designs.  Something simple like a cartoon or children's illustration is usually anything but.  Some times you just nail them down perfectly on the earliest of attempts.  

These characters were of that sort, the ones that just came out right, early on.  I think it's a matter of tapping into the right inspiration and using the right sources of reference.  Felt like I did that so perfectly with these particular characters that I'm about to share with you.

As is sometimes the case, a project just fizzles out.  This one began with great earnest, and unfortunately has done exactly the opposite and fallen silent.  I won't share the idea and the concept as I really love the character designs so they may find their way out in a different outlet.  






No comments:

Post a Comment