Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Something New


Haven't posted in days! Time to quickly rectify that.

Since I don't happen to have my last two pages of the Oni Press talent search submission at hand, I'm doing something different. In keeping with my method of posting art with my odd ramblings, here's another picture! This image was an example of me doing some experimentation with Photoshop. Think I should do that again - it was fun to create.

And the winner of the first poll conducted on my blog is the Lion! Very cool, I love lions and big cats. I'll create an original drawing and post it up here as quickly as I can.

Stay tuned as I'm going to work something else into the mix when I publish the drawing of the lion. It's also not going to be a simple drawing of a lion, but you'll have to come back to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment