Friday, September 13, 2013

Fanny Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th!  

It's time for another edition of Fanny Friday - where I post a bit of fan art that may or may not include a fanny, or even two from time to time.  Fanny of course being synonymous with backside, butt, bottom, buttocks, gluteous maximus (and minimus), posterior, arse, ass, and many others.  

Since it's Friday the 13th, I figured I would go with a movie franchise character.  You may have heard of him, his name is Jason!  And he haunts the hell out of Crystal Lake, taking out those non-virtuous teens that happen to be in the area.  He's also unstoppable.  Unless perhaps, he finally ends up with some matchmaking heaven and one of his many victims returns to life with him sporting her own goalie mask and rather strategically torn overalls?

Jason as a villain never really scared me.  I mean, he's wandering around in overalls which is nice, but my dad would come home in overalls from work so not particularly horrifying.  The mask is alright, but I wore one to play ball hockey (because it was insane to wear on the ice). Considering how much I loved the goaltenders of the NHL not a terror inspiring visage.  That's something no one ever tried (to my knowledge) throwing a couple pucks at him!  What if you had a hockey stick and just fired shots at Jason?  Would he be compelled to stop them, or try?  You could direct him wherever you wanted to as long as you had pucks.  Better yet, why not just blow a referee's whistle?  Tell him he's been tossed out of the game?  

Okay, enough of that.  I think I've gone off the deep end...


No comments:

Post a Comment